Friday 16 April 2010

A Pinky & The Brain Themed Post



Pinky: Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight?
Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky - try to take over the world!

_________________________________________________________________

I am currently plotting on how I'm going to take over Padova.


Okay, so I haven't even arrived in the city yet. I'm not even in the same country. In fact, although England is part of Europe, I'd argue I'm not even on the same continent. This is just a silly little fact though. I can plan to conquer Padova from my little bedroom in Surbiton. It sounds perfectly logical to me. Brain would be proud.


Three days and counting ...
Unless that volcano decides to keep causing airspace havoc,
then my plot to take over Padova will just have to be put on hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment